Cyberduck is a free WebDAV software client that allows you to access your store's files remotely. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
1. In your Bigcommerce control panel, click on Setup & Tools › Advanced Tools › File Access (WebDAV).
2. You will see your WebDAV login information listed under the WebDAV tab.
1. Open Cyberduck.
2. Click on Open Connection.
3. Enter the login information from the Bigcommerce control panel into Cyberduck/
4. Click Connect. When the login is successful, you will see your store's folders.
1. Make sure that you are on the most up-to-date version of Cyberduck.
2. Try resetting your WebDAV password. Go to Users in the top-right of the Bigcommerce control panel, then edit the store owner's user.
3. Scroll down to WebDAV, and click Generate WebDAV password.
4. Copy the new password to put into CyberDuck, and then Save.
Alternatively, you can create a new user and follow steps 2-4 above. Use that user's email address and WebDAV password in Cyberduck.