Uploading a Favicon
A favicon is the small graphic that appears to the left of the page title at the top of your browser window when browsing a website.
To upload a custom favicon for your store, you'll first want to have the image itself created. It should be 16x16 pixels in dimension, and must be saved in ICO, JPG, GIF or PNG format.
For assistance creating a favicon from a larger image, simply do a web search for favicon generator. Most favicon generators are free to use directly online. Once you have a favicon image, follow the steps below to apply it to your store.
Uploading a Custom Favicon
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click More › Favicon.
Don't see Storefront Design in the navigation? We are in the process of updating our control menu navigation. See our alternative instructions.
2. Click Browse, and select the favicon image from your computer.
3. Click Upload Favicon.
Alternative Control Panel
1. Go to Storefront › Logo and scroll down to the Favicon area.
2. Click on the Replace Image link and select the favicon image from your computer.
3. A preview of the favicon should appear in the window. Click Save to finish.