Submitting Your Sitemap to Google
Submitting a sitemap helps make sure the search engines know about all the pages on your site. It's especially helpful if you have a large number of products that may not be discovered by normal crawling methods.
Before you submit your sitemap, Google requires you to first verify your site with Google.
1. Log in to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
2. Click your website.
3. Click the Sitemaps bar on the right side of the screen.
4. Click the Add/Test Sitemap button.
5. Type xmlsitemap.php into the blank box, then click the Submit Sitemap button.
6. You will see a success message indicating your sitemap has been submitted.