Store Profile Settings
1. Go to Store Setup › Store Profile.
- Name — the name of your store as you want it to appear in all emails, invoices, confirmations, and the header of your store
- Store Address — the physical address of your store or place of business; appears on printed invoices, but does not appear anywhere on your theme
- This address is a — specifies whether the above address is a home or commercial office, retail store, or warehouse
- Store Country — the country your store is run from; determines which shipping and payment providers will be available for use with your store
- Email — the email address used by all emails sent by the store, such as invoices and order status updates. NOTE: this should be an email using the same domain as your store, NOT a third-party email service like Yahoo, Gmail, or AOL (more details)
- Phone — the phone number as you wish it to appear on your storefront (desktop and mobile theme). If left blank, no phone number will appear.
Stores with a visible contact number get higher conversion rates!