Setting Up Shipping
- Shipping Manager
- Setting Up Shipping Zones
- Setting Up Shipping Methods
- Shipping: Zone and Charges - Video
- Shipping: Real Time Quotes - Video
- Setting Up Free Shipping
- Setting Up USPS by Endicia
- Setting Up FedEx for Shipping Quotes
- Setting Up UPS® Real Time Shipping Quotes
- Setting Up Canada Post
- Setting Up Royal Mail
- Setting Up Australia Post
- Setting Up USPS Web Tools
- Offering In-Store Pickup and Payment
- Setting Up a 'Flat Rate per Item / Order' Shipping Method
- Setting Up a 'Ship by Weight / Order Total' Shipping Method
- Setting Up a 'Real Time Shipping Quote' Shipping Method
- Adding a Shipping Zone by Country
- Adding a Shipping Zone by State or Province
- Adding a Shipping Zone for the 'Rest of the World'
- Adding a Shipping Zone by ZIP or Post Code
- Setting Up ShipperHQ
- Applying ShipperHQ Attributes to Products via CSV Import/Export
- Creating Shipments
- Printing Shipping Labels with USPS by Endicia
- Understanding the Shipping Calculator
- How do I use ShipWorks with my BigCommerce store?
- How do I change the Unable to Ship to this Location message on checkout?
Have a specific question or issue? Check out some shipping discussions in our Community Forum. Post your question and speak directly to other business owners, BigCommerce Staff and Partners who specialize in this area. It’s likely someone just like you has already been there.
The modifications shared here are not officially supported by the BigCommerce Development or Technical Support teams. BigCommerce cannot guarantee their accuracy and is not responsible for any unintended consequences that may arise from their attempted use. As always, we recommend backing up your current theme customizations before making any changes.
Looking to solve for a specific business pain point you're having? Check out the shipping section of our App Store. You’ll find apps that can help you save time and energy, streamline your process, organize inventory and so much more for only few dollars a month.
Note that many of our apps have a free trial period so you may take it for a test drive before committing.