Selling Everywhere with Channel Manager
If you’re seeking more opportunities to uncover and optimize your revenue streams, you'll want to consider using BigCommerce Channel Manager. Channel Manager lets you connect to external sales channels like eBay, Amazon, Facebook, and Pinterest, and discover new sales channels as we continuously add new integrations.
To access Channel Manager, click Channel Manager in the left navigation.
Learning More About a Channel
Each channel has a Get Started button. Click it for:
- a detailed description of the channel
- requirements to use the channel
- a link to connect the channel to your store
- a link to help documentation for more information
How to Connect to a Channel
In Channel Manager, click Get Started next to the channel you want to connect, then click Get Started on the channel's details page.
Every channel has a unique login flow and configuration. For more details, see the following articles:
- Sell on eBay
- Sell on Pinterest
- Sell on Facebook
- Sell on Amazon
- Sell on Instagram (coming soon!)
- Buy Buttons
Currently, Channel Manager is in an early access state. This means we’ll be improving things at a fast pace and you should expect to see many changes. These may include one or more of the following:
- an updated user interface
- an updated connect and manage flow for channels
- additional navigation in other areas of the control panel referencing Channel Manager
We’ll also be constantly upgrading our “channels” technology under the hood to make sure you get the best experience possible.
We are driven by your feedback. Please let us know what you like, dislike, or think could improve by sending an email to the Channels team.