Printing Packing Slips
Printing a Single Packing Slip
1. Go to Orders › View.
2. Click action to the right of the order, then select Print Packing Slip.
3. Your browser’s print dialog box will appear. Adjust any settings, then print your invoice.
Some merchants choose to remove their logo from their printed materials to save on printer ink costs. See Removing Your Logo from Your Store's Invoices and Packing Slips for more information.
Printing Packing Slips in Bulk
1. From the View Orders screen, check the box to the left of all orders you want to print a packing slip for.
2. Select Print Packing Slips for Selected from the Choose an action dropdown menu.
3. Click Confirm. When your browser’s print dialog box appears, adjust any settings, then print your packing slips.