Previewing and Purchasing Premium Themes
To enhance the branding and style of your BigCommerce site, we've provided dozens of free and premium themes to choose from. All of these themes are sleek, modern and designed to convert. Many are also responsive, meaning they'll automatically resize to fit desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone screens.
Before purchasing any theme, we highly recommend that you preview it with your store's logo, products, and web pages by following the steps below.
These instructions only apply to Blueprint Themes. This feature is not currently available on Stencil Themes.
1. Go to Storefront Design › Themes, and scroll to the Available Themes.
2. Hover over any paid theme, then click Demo. A popup with additional theme details and options will display.
3. Click Demo to be taken to a live demo of the theme which includes sample products, or Preview to load a live demo of the theme which uses your logo, products, and web pages.
4. When you are done previewing the theme, click Cancel in the upper right corner of the page.
A theme's license determines how many sites a theme can be applied to per purchase. Be sure to review this information before buying any paid theme.
1. From the Storefront Design › Themes page, hover over the theme you'd like to purchase, then click information (the “i” icon).
2. Click the Details tab to view the theme's license.
Purchasing Premium Themes
1. From the Storefront Design › Themes page, hover over the theme you'd like to purchase, then click Buy.
2. Enter your payment details, then click Pay. Once the payment has been accepted, your new theme will automatically be applied to your store.