Passing Order Data to Affiliate Programs
Affiliate tracking codes contain placeholders to pass order information, such as the order's total and order ID, back to the affiliate tracking program. When someone places an order, the placeholders are replaced with the corresponding order details.
Conversion Tracking Code
To insert a conversion tracking code, do the following:
2. Paste your code in the Conversion Tracking Code area.
What if I need multiple conversion codes? You can have more than one code in the Conversion Tracking Code area. Be sure to paste any new code above or below any existing codes to ensure they don't interfere with each other.
3. Locate the placeholders in your conversion code and replace them with the corresponding variables below. You need at least one variable or you will not be able to save the conversion code. For example:
4. Save your changes.
Tracking Code Variables
Use at least one of the tracking code variables below. At this time, these are the only variables available for conversion tracking.
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT%% - The order total in dollars/cents
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT_IN_CENTS%% - The order total in cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL%% - The order subtotal in dollars/cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_IN_CENTS%% - The order subtotal in cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED%% - The order subtotal in dollars/cents, minus coupons and other discounts
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED_IN_CENTS%% - The order subtotal in cents, minus coupons and other discounts
- %%ORDER_ID%% - The order ID
- %%ORDER_EMAIL%% - The customer's e-mail address