What We'll Cover
When altering stock level or creating SKUs, be advised that your previous data will be overwritten. It is always a good idea to make a backup of your product data before proceeding.
Set up Inventory Tracking
1. Go to Products › View. Edit a product by clicking its name, or Add a new one.
2. On the Edit a Product screen, select the Inventory tab.
Tracking Inventory by Product
1. Select Track Inventory for this product, then fill in stock levels.
- Stock Level — how much you have on hand
- Low Stock Level — when the stock level gets to here, you will be sent a notification that you are running low
2. Save your changes.
Tracking by Product Option
1. Select Track inventory by options.
2. Save your product. If you haven't created options yet, do so now.
3. Select the Options tab for the product, then select SKUs.
4. Create or edit SKUs for your product options. While creating or editing the SKUs, enter a stock level.
5. Save your changes.
Product options must have a SKU to track inventory.
Updating Stock Levels
Via CSV File
If you'd prefer to update based on your products' SKUs, select Export SKUs instead.
From the View Products Page (options only)
1. Go to Products › View.
2. Click on the plus (+) sign on the left side of the product.
3. Enter your stock levels and Save when finished.
Other Inventory Settings
See Inventory Settings for additional inventory-related settings.