Be careful! DNS records are vital to ensuring that your store is accessible by your customers. Only experienced users should make DNS changes.
Editing DNS Records
1. Go to Server Settings › DNS Records. If you are editing MX records, stay on the Mail Servers tab; otherwise, click on the Web Hosts tab.
2. Click the Action icon › Edit to the right of the record you want to update. To remove a record, click the Action icon › Delete.
3. Update the DNS record.
4. Click the Action icon › Save.
Adding DNS Records
1. Go to Server Settings › DNS Records. If you are adding an A Record, CNAME, or TXT, click on the Web Hosts tab. If you are adding MX Records, go to the Mail Servers tab and select I'm setting up an external email hosting solution.
2. Scroll down to the blank fields at the bottom of the list.
3. Begin creating the DNS record by selecting a record type from the Type drop down menu. Available record types are A, CNAME, and TXT.
4. Fill the DNS record fields, then click Add.