Image Settings (Blueprint)
The Image Settings section allows you to set image sizes and some additional settings for Blueprint themes. To navigate to your store's Image settings go to Store setup › Store Settings, then click the Images tab.
Don't see the Images tabs? Stencil themes control product image sizes with the Stencil Theme Editor. Stores with a Stencil theme enabled won't see the Images tab.
Product Image Sizes
- Storewide Thumbnail — Sets the dimensions for the storewide thumbnail image (width x height in pixels). This is the image used on Category, Brand, and Home pages of your store. The recommended size differs between themes.
- Product Page Image — Sets the dimensions for the Product Page image (width x height in pixels), the main image on your product page. The recommended size differs between themes.
- Product Page Thumbnail — Sets the dimensions for the small thumbnails (width x height in pixels) below your product image on the product page.
- Product Zoom Image — Sets the dimensions for your product image when the shopper selects the Zoom action. We recommend using the maximum dimensions, 1280 x 1280, so that your shopper can clearly see the product. This setting must be larger than your Product Page Image setting, or there will be no visual difference.
Product Page Thumbnail also controls the size of product images included in Abandoned Cart Emails.
- Show Tiny Thumbnails — Determines whether or not the small thumbnails below the main product image on individual product pages display.
- Enable Image Zoom — Determines whether or not the large zoom image should display when customers hover their mouse cursor over the product image.
- Display Product Images — Determines how large versions of the product image should be displayed; in a lightbox or in a separate window when clicked on.
- Default Product Image — Determines what image, if any, should be used for your products if no other image is uploaded.
Category & Brand Images
- Categories Per Row — Determines the number of categories to display per row if category images are being used. On some themes this also changes how many products are displayed per row inside of categories. Note: Category images can only be applied to subcategories, not top-level categories.
- Brands Per Row — Determines the number of brands to display per row on the All Brands page. On some themes this also changes how many products are displayed per row inside of brands.
- Category Image Dimensions — Sets the dimensions of subcategory images (width x height). Subcategory images are not supported by all themes.
- Brand Image Dimensions — Sets the dimensions of Brand images (width x height).
- Default Category Image — Determines what image should be used for your categories if no other image is uploaded.
- Default Brand Image — Determines what image should be used for your brands if no other image is uploaded.
Category image dimensions are applied when the category image is uploaded. If you change your category image dimensions, you'll need to reupload your category image to see the changes.