Creating a Custom View for Products
Creating a new Custom View
Go to Products › View and click the Custom Views tab and select create a new view.
- Enter the keywords you want to narrow the search results.
- Select a letter for the product name to start with.
- Select a brand to narrow the results.
- Select one or more categories to narrow the results.
Search by Range
- Select a price, quantity sold, or inventory level range to narrow the results.
Search by Setting
- Narrow the search results by showing visible or invisible products only.
- Narrow the search results by showing only featured products.
- Narrow the search results by showing only those with free shipping. Note: this looks at the free shipping check box on the product, not shipping zone or discount rules.
- Narrow the search results by selecting a product's status.
- Select a field to sort by.
- Select ascending or descending order.
After you save your changes, the product results of your new custom view will display. You can always use this saved custom view again by selecting Custom Views from the top of the View Products page.