Changing the Shipping Error Message at Checkout
When a shopper attempts to check out using a shipping address you don't ship to, they receive an error message. By default, this message reports "Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address."
This message can be changed to say whatever you want. You can:
- explain why you don't ship to a particular location
- cite laws which prevent you from doing so
- provide the customer with alternatives
- refer them to another site or service
We recommend a message that is clear and has a direct call to action (e.g call this number, visit this URL, email this address).
Changing the Message
1. Go to Store Setup › Shipping.
2. Scroll down to Out of Delivery Zone Message, and click Edit.
3. Update your Message. When you are finished, Submit your changes.