Changing the Shipping Error Message at Checkout
When a shopper attempts to check out using a shipping address you don't ship to, they receive an error message. By default, this message reads "Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address."
However, this message can be changed to suit your needs. We recommend a message that is clear and has a direct call to action. For example, you can:
- explain why you don't ship to a particular location
- provide the customer with alternatives
- provide contact information to help complete the order manually
Changing the Message
1. Go to Store Setup › Shipping.
2. Scroll down to Out of delivery zone message, and click Edit.
3. Update your Message. When you are finished, Submit your changes.