Newsletter and Email Marketing Settings
Email Marketing is a great way to keep in touch and build relationships with shoppers who frequent your store. Newsletter emails are a common way to communicate sales and exclusive coupons for shoppers that sign-up.
All customer data is stored on a CSV file which can be exported. To access the CSV file, go to Marketing › Email Marketing and click the Export tab.
Click the Download CSV link to download a spreadsheet with customer information.
Using an email marketing integration? If you use one of the email marketing integrations like Mailchimp or ConstantContact, the sign-up information is still stored on the BigCommerce CSV file.
Email Integration Settings
This setting shows the current integrated email marketing providers. See the following list for instructions on setting up each of these integrations. Once set up, you will manage email campaigns from your email marketing provider account, not on BigCommerce.
- Integrating Constant Contact with BigCommerce
- Integrating MailChimp with BigCommerce
- Integrating iContact Email Marketing with BigCommerce
New Customer Subscription Settings
New Customer Subscription Settings controls the process for when a customer signs up for the special offers newsletter during the checkout process. You must select an Email Integration Provider then Save before you can see the New Customer Subscription settings.
- Tick Subscription Checkbox? — If checked, the option to receive special offers at checkout will be checked by default.
- Order Double Opt-In — If Yes is selected, customers who sign up for the special offers emails will first be sent an email confirming their subscription.
- Order Welcome Emails — If Yes is selected, customers will be sent a "Welcome" email after signing up for the newsletter. The email itself can be formatted from your email marketing provider account. Applies only if supported by your email marketing integration.