Checkout is not just about what is on the checkout page. The experience includes things like how customers create accounts, customizing your terms and conditions, accepting orders with multiple addresses, notifying customers of order status updates, and providing multiple payment options to your customers.
Making your checkout experience intuitive and frictionless is critical to converting shoppers into paying customers. Although BigCommerce has optimized your checkout, in time you should tailor your store’s checkout experience to your target audience to help them best complete their order.
- Connecting a Payment Gateway
- Checkout Settings
- Editing Form Fields
- Working with Customer Accounts
- Optimized One-Page Checkout (Early Access)
- Setting up Klarna Checkout
BigCommerce University Videos
- Design: Website Conversion | BigCommerce University
- Design: Product Page Conversion | BigCommerce University
- Product Photos that Convert | BigCommerce University
- Conversion Tools | BigCommerce University
- Abandoned Cart Saver | BigCommerce University
- Changing the Shipping Error Message at Checkout
- Setting an Order Total Minimum (Blueprint)
- Error: Unfortunately one or more items in your cart cannot be shipped to your location
Have a specific question or issue? Check out some of the discussions in our Community. Post your question and speak directly to other business owners, BigCommerce Staff, and Partners who specialize in this area. It's likely someone just like you has already been there.
- Sort by Bin Picking Number on Packing Slips
- Adding a Custom Message to Checkout Without Changing HTML
Work with an Agency
Want to work with an expert to tailor your checkout flow for your target audience? Check out our BigCommerce approved agencies, as they are extremely familiar with our platform and working with our staff. They're a great place to start as they'll help you plan and execute a checkout design that is tailored to reflect your business and best convert your target clientele.