Using a Custom Logo Image
Uploading a Custom Logo
Your store's logo is displayed in the top left on all pages of the theme. It serves not only as branding for your site, but also as a clickable link to return to the home page of your store. To upload a custom logo image for your BigCommerce store, follow the steps below.
Logo image requirements
- There is no standard size for the logo, but we recommend it be no larger than 350 x 75 px, unless you want it to take up more space on the page. If you need to resize your logo image, you can do so before uploading with an image editing program such as Adobe Photoshop or Pixlr.
- Your image filetype should be JPG, GIF, or PNG. Other image file types should work, but are not guaranteed. TIFF files will not work.
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Logo tab.
2. Select Upload a logo image from my computer.
3. Click Browse (or Choose File) and select the image from your computer.
4. Click Upload Logo Image.
If your logo image is resizing incorrectly, uncheck Resize Logo and try reuploading it.
Removing a Custom Logo
To remove a custom logo from your storefront, go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Logo tab. In the Logo Settings section at the top of the screen, click Show text where my logo will be displayed, and save your changes.