Using a Logo Image
Many brands use imagery as part of their branding and incorporate it into their logo. By default, the store uses plain text and your store's name as the logo. BigCommerce allows you to upload your own logo image to display on the top on all pages of the store. It serves not only as branding for your site, but links back to your home page.
Logo Image Limitations
- The logo should not exceed 250 x 100 pixels.
- The image filetype must be JPG, GIF, or PNG. Animated GIFs will not animate on the storefront.
- The image can have transparent area or areas with alpha set to 0.
Uploading an Image Logo
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Logo tab.
Don't see Storefront Design in the navigation? We are in the process of updating our control menu navigation. See our alternative instructions below.
2. Select Upload a logo image from my computer.
3. Click Browse (or Choose File) and select the image from your computer.
4. Click Upload Logo Image.
Alternative Control Panel
If you see Storefront in your control panel navigation instead of Storefront Design, follow these instructions.
1. Go to Storefront › Logo and select Upload a logo image to use as your logo.
2. Click Select an image from your computer or drag an image into the box.
3. Once the image is uploaded, there will be a drop-down menu where you can adjust how the image is sized.
4. Click Save to finish.
Removing an Image Logo
To remove a custom logo from your storefront, go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Logo tab. In the Logo Settings section at the top of the screen, click Show text where my logo will be displayed, and save your changes.