Troubleshooting | Missing Theme Images or Icons
You storefront displays "missing image" icons or no images where the theme's default images used to display.
This most commonly occurs when you have uploaded a custom image to your store's WebDAV server, but have not uploaded your theme's entire "images" folder with it. Follow these steps to reupload your theme's default images and get them to display again.
Download your existing store images
1. In the BigCommerce control panel, go to Store Setup › Design.
2. Click on Download Theme, then All Files.
3. A zip file will be downloaded onto your computer. Locate it, then extract the images folder.
Reuploading the images
1. Connect to your store through WebDAV.
2. Go to the Template folder.
3. Drag the image folder from your computer to the template folder.
Once the "images" folder has completed uploading, refresh your storefront and confirm that your theme's default images and icons are displaying.
Images still not showing up? Many newer themes use the fonts folder to store the social media icons. Try following the above troubleshooting steps using the fonts folder instead.