Social Media Overview
Why Social Media is Important
Having a strategic presence on social media will help drive traffic to your store by increasing awareness, building a customer following, encouraging interaction, and providing new sales channels.
How Social Media Helps You Sell
Your BigCommerce store includes features and functionality to help market your products and brand through various social media channels. Customers will be able to easily share things like products, blog posts, promotions and even business announcements on their personal networks. This will help to amplify everything that you do to reach a wider audience!
BigCommerce enables your fanbase to access each your business's social media accounts via built-in icons located throughout your store. More impressively, you can sell your products on more than just your storefront. We integrate with Pinterest Rich Pins and offer a free app, SocialShop, that allows for you to list your product catalog on Facebook encourage shoppers to purchase without ever leaving your Facebook business page.
BigCommerce University Videos
- Facebook Basics | BigCommerce University
- Selling on Facebook | BigCommerce University
- Twitter Basics | BigCommerce University
- Twitter Marketing | BigCommerce University
- Share Settings
- Getting Your Catalog Ready for Facebook Shop
- Selling on Facebook Shop Pages
- Requirements for Pinterest Buyable Pins
- Selling on Pinterest
- Adding a Facebook Like Button to your Homepage
- Adding the Google +1 Button to Your Store's Homepage
- Tracking Facebook Conversions
- Using Rich Pins
- Opening Social Media Links in a New Tab or Window
- Community Advice: Using Facebook to Build Brand Awareness and Sell More
- Community Advice: Pinterest Best Practices
Have a specific question or issue? Check out the social media discussions in our Community Forum. Post your question and speak directly to other business owners, BigCommerce Staff and Partners who specialize in this area. It's likely someone just like you has already been there.