Setting up Zoom2u
Zoom2u is an on-demand, same day express courier in Australia that delivers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth metro areas. By offering faster fulfillment, you’re able to improve the experience your customers have with your brand as well as differentiate yourself from your competitors.
How it Works
1. Customers register with Zoom2u online or through the Zoom2u app.
2. Customers enter the type of delivery service they need, pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Zoom2u will provide a live tracking URL and Zoom2u couriers will deliver the parcel.
Zoom2u pick up areas are focused around the CBD of major metro areas and surrounding suburbs – but can deliver to most major Australian metro areas.
- Couriers in Sydney
- Couriers in Melbourne
- Couriers in Brisbane
- Couriers in Canberra
- Couriers in Adelaide
- Couriers in Perth
Connecting to Zoom2u
If you do not currently have a Zoom2u account, you can register for one. If you already have an account, you can connect to it by following the steps below.
1. Go to Store Setup › Shipping.
2. Click Edit or Configure next to your desired shipping zone.
3. Scroll down to Real time shipping quotes and click Connect next to Zoom2u.
4. Under the Settings tab, enter a display name (such as "Zoom2u"), and select a least one delivery service.
5. Under the Connection tab, paste your API Auth Key, then click Submit.
6. Your Zoom2u integration is now set up. The Quote tab lets you test your connection and get a quote. Enter your destination country, state, and zipcode, followed by your package weight, value and dimensions. Click Get quote, and you will see a shipping quote for all valid services.