You can search for products from anywhere in the control panel by using the search bar at the top of the navigation. The top 5 results are immediately shown. Click the View # button to view all results.
On the View Products page, you can Filter by Keyword to find products.
Advanced Product Search Options
The settings in Advanced Search allow you to search by the following criteria:
- Search Keywords — keywords contained in the product, including the product ID, SKU, product name, and search fields
- Starts With the Letter — the first letter of the product name
- Brand Name — search only products assigned to a particular brand
- Categories — search products belonging to a particular category. Check Automatically search subcategories to include subcategories of the selected category.
Search by RangeThe Search by Range settings allow you to filter your search by the following criteria:
- Price Range — search products within a certain price range
- Quantity Sold — search products based on how many units have been sold already
- Inventory Level — search products with a certain amount in stock
Search by Setting
The Search by Setting lets you filter your search based on the following:
- Product Visibility — whether the product is hidden or not
- Featured Product — whether the products are featured or not
- Free Shipping — whether the products have been marked as having free shipping
Choose how you want your search results to be sorted. You can choose between Ascending (shows lowest values first) or Descending (shows highest values first).
- Product SKU
- In Stock
- Product Name
Can I save searches?
You can create a custom view to quickly access commonly used filters and searches. Note that if you have eBay or Amazon enabled in Channel Manager, your store is using The New Product List and does not use custom views.
How do I configure my storefront search?
Store search settings determine the behavior of the search bar that your shoppers see on your storefront.