Removing 'Powered by BigCommerce' from the BigCommerce Mobile Theme (Blueprint)
Downloading the Mobile Template
These steps apply to stores using the BigCommerce mobile theme as opposed to a responsive theme. For more information on responsive themes vs. the BigCommerce mobile theme, and for instructions on enabling the BigCommerce mobile theme, see Using the BigCommerce Mobile Theme.
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Mobile tab.
2. Verify that Enable Mobile Theme and at least one device under Enable on these Devices are selected.
3. Click Download Template Files. Your mobile theme files will download in a single .zip file.
4. Create a new folder on your desktop and name it BigCommerce Mobile Theme Files.
1. In the list of theme files you unzipped, open the Panels folder, then find Footer.html. Open it in a plain text editor such as Notepad or TextEdit.
2. Locate, then delete the following code.
3. Save your changes, then close the file.
Uploading Your Changes
1. In your control panel, go to Server Settings › File Access (WebDAV), then click Download for the WebDAV client you have installed on your computer. A connection file for that WebDAV client will download to your computer.
2. Open the downloaded file. It will automatically open a connection to your store’s server in your WebDAV client.
3. Upload the Footer.html file from the BigCommerce Mobile Theme Files folder you created earlier to the mobile_template/Panels folder in your WebDAV connection.
4. Once the upload is complete, view your store on a mobile device to verify that the Powered by BigCommerce link no longer displays.
Don't feel comfortable adjusting your design or want to work with an expert? Check out our BigCommerce Partner Directory or ask your question in the BigCommerce Community Design Group for assistance. Due to our Design Policy, our Techincal Support is unable to edit code or make design changes.