Product Options: Size
The size display type is used to show the available sizes of a product. It’s commonly used for products that are available in different sizes, such as clothing, shoes, or food.
This option will use a rectangle display type. If you prefer to display your sizes in a drop-down or radio buttons, check out Product Options: Multiple Choice.
Use Product SKUs to add specific details about your different size variants, like different product photos, prices and weights.
Setting Up the Option
1. Go to Products › Product Options and click Create an Option. Click the Size tile.
2. Fill out the following details:
- Option Name — the name of your option (internal only, for keeping track of options)
- Values — the sizes you want to offer, one on each line. This will be offered to your customers.
- Make Default (optional) — select one size that will be selected by default when a customer checks out. The customer will be able to select a different size, should they wish.
To add a new size, click any green plus (+) button.
To remove a size, click the red minus (-) button beside it.
3. Click Next when done. On the following page, you will be prompted to add your option to an existing option set or to create a new one.
What's an option set? An option set is a collection of one or more options that is assigned to an individual product. Products are added to an option set rather than directly to the product, so that you can apply options to more than one product at a time. Learn more.
Check The option is required to complete checkout to require your customer to select an option before they can add it to their cart.
4. Save your changes. You can now apply the Option Set to a product.