Adding a Product | Images & Videos
To add an image to your product, go to Products › View and click on the name of the product to edit it. Then click on the Images & Videos tab.
- Supported file types are JPEG/JPG, GIF and PNG. TIF and PDF files are not supported.
- The optimal size for your product images is 1280 x 1280 pixels. Other product images (like thumbnails) will be created from the original image you upload.
Adding an Image
There are multiple ways you can upload a product image into your store:
- Drag and drop the image from your computer to the Upload New Product Images box
- Click Select images and navigate to the image on your computer
- Click the Upload images from the web link on the right to enter the web address of an image online
- Click the Choose images from your gallery link to select an image you've uploaded to the Image Manager
Managing Your Images
Click the Use as Thumbnail radio button to select which image will represent the product.
If you have multiple images, drag and drop them up or down to change the sort order.
The product description will become the image's alt tag. This is the alternate text that provides information about the image for users who cannot view it. See our article on Product Descriptions Best Practices for tips on getting the most out of your product image descriptions.
To delete an image, select the checkbox next to it and click Delete Selected.
Adding a Youtube Video
1. Put the link to your YouTube video or search terms in the search field, then click Search.
2. The videos matching your link or search terms will appear below. Click the checkbox next to your preferred video to select it.
3. Save your changes when done.