Printing an Order Invoice
Printing a Single Invoice
BigCommerce gives you the ability to print a physical copy of your customers’ invoices. You can use this for your own record keeping, or for inclusion with the shipment sent to the customer.
1. Go to Orders › View.
2. Click the action icon to the right of the order you want to print an invoice for, then select Print Invoice.
3. Your browser’s print dialog box will appear. Adjust any settings, then print your invoice.
Some store operators choose to remove their logo from their printed materials to save on printer ink costs. See Removing Your Logo from Your Store's Invoices and Packing Slips for more information.
Printing Invoices in Bulk
1. From the View Orders screen, check the box to the left of all orders you want to print an invoice for.
2. Select Print Invoices for Selected from the Choose an action dropdown menu.
3. Click Confirm. When your browser’s print dialog box appears, adjust any settings you deem appropriate, then print your invoices.