Managing Billing and Account Details
To access and manage your BigCommerce billing and account, you will need to log in to your billing area. From here, you can manage your BigCommerce account details, billing and payment information, and SSL and domain purchases.
Your billing area login details are tied to the user account marked as owner in your BigCommerce store’s control panel. To verify which account is the store owner, go to Account Settings › Users and look for the account with the User Role "owner".
Logging In to Your Account Dashboard
Logging in Directly
1. Go to BigCommerce Account Dashboard login page.
2. Log in using your owner user credentials.
If you do not remember these credentials, click the Forgot your password? link below the login form, enter the email address associated with your BigCommerce account, then click Email me reset link.
Logging in through your Control Panel
1. Log in to your store’s control panel as the store owner.
2. Go to Account Settings › Account Summary. Your Account Dashboard will open in a separate browser tab.
3. You will be taken to the BigCommerce Client Area account overview screen. From here you can view your subscriptions, domains, resources, previous invoices and account details.
Updating Your Account Details
Once logged into the Account Dashboard, use these steps to update your Company Name or Login Email.
1. Click Update account details located in the lower right part of the dashboard, below your email address.
2. Click Update account details.
3. Make your changes, then click Update account.The Login Email listed here is also used as your store’s control panel login. Updating it will be reflected on all of your BigCommerce accounts.
Changing Your Billing Password
Your Account Dashboard login password is the same password for the Store Owner user role account in your store’s control panel.
1. Log in to your BigCommerce store’s control panel.
2. In the lower left corner of the screen, click your name, then Change password.
3. Enter your old password and your new password. Click Update when done.