Language and Date Settings
The language and date settings allow you to control the internal time tracking used in your store's dashboard. This helps you keep record of when orders come in and how dates are displayed.
At this time, the only Language setting available is English. This setting can not be changed.
Language and date settings can be accessed in Store Setup › Store Settings, under the Language & Date tab.
- Language — Currently only available in English. Determines which language will display in your control panel and storefront text.
- Your Timezone — The timezone where you are located. Determines times used when applying timestamps to orders and store logs.
- Enable DST Correction? — If checked, this setting adds an additional hour to your timezone. Only enable when observing Daylight Savings Time. Note: This is a manual setting, and will need to be disabled when you are no longer observing Daylight Savings Time. See Troubleshooting | Incorrect Control Panel Timestamps for more information.
- Display Date Format — The format used when displaying dates on your storefront.
- Export Date Format — The format used when generating dates included in export file names.
- Extended Display Date Format — The format used when displaying dates in your control panel.
Any of the date formats can be customized by using the characters listed in the php.net/date format table.