Integrating MailChimp with BigCommerce
MailChimp is an email marketing service that helps create email campaigns, organize mailing lists and make email templates.
In order to integrate MailChimp with your BigCommerce store, you must first create a MailChimp account. To get started, go to the MailChimp sign up page and create a free account.
2. On the app page, click the Install button.
3. Click the Confirm button to complete the installation.
4. Once installed, it will prompt you to sign into your MailChimp account or create an account.
5. Once signed in and connected, you can start creating or syncing Mailing Lists to your store.
Syncing Lists from MailChimp
MailChimp uses lists to store the emails of customers that signed up at checkout or on your store front. MailChimp only lets you sync one list at a time to your store.
1. Start by creating a List on MailChimp. See MailChimp's documentation for instructions on Getting Started with Lists.
2. Once you have created a List, log into your BigCommerce Store as Store Owner and go to Apps › MailChimp.
3. If you have more than one MailChimp List, there will be a drop-down menu where you can select which List you want to sync to the store. Select the List you want to sync.
4. Click the Start Syncing button to connect the list to your store.
5. After successfully syncing, MailChimp will prompt you to log in to your MailChimp account to manage your lists.