Using MailChimp for Email Marketing
MailChimp is an email marketing service that helps create email campaigns, organize mailing lists and make email templates.
In order to integrate MailChimp with your BigCommerce store, you must first create a MailChimp account and create a list. To get started, go to the MailChimp sign up page and create a free account. See MailChimp's documentation for instructions on Getting Started with Lists.
MailChimp is changing their API. Due to these changes in how MailChimp handles API, we no longer recommend the integration under Email Marketing. Instead, we recommend using the MailChimp App which offers an easier, more secure way to manage lists with your store.
2. On the app page, click the Install button.
3. Click the Confirm button to complete the installation.
4. Once installed, it will prompt you to sign into your MailChimp account.
5. Once signed in and connected, it will prompt for you to choose a list.
6. The next step will have you choose the information to sync. Then click Sync Now for the next steps.
7. Follow the instructions on the page for installing scripts. Once the scripts are validated, it will display the current linked list and other features available.