Integrating Infusionsoft with BigCommerce
The Infusionsoft app allows you to integrate Infusionsoft directly with your BigCommerce store. Infusionsoft is a leading customer relationship management (CRM), and marketing automation platform focused on small business. Convert more customers by leveraging automated sales and marketing campaigns, saving you time and money to grow your business.
The Infusionsoft app allows you to quickly and easily transfer your contacts, orders and products into Infusionsoft. The integration handles the following for you, automatically:
- syncs products, orders, and customer data between BigCommerce and Infusionsoft
- applies tags to each customer (allowing you to automate follow up tasks based on products purchased)
- You must have an Infusionsoft account.
- Your Infusionsoft account must have the e-commerce module enabled.
Connecting the Infusionsoft App
Use the following steps to install and connect the Infusionsoft app.
1. Go to Apps › Marketplace.
2. Search for Infusionsoft and click on the title.
3. Click Install.
4. You will be asked to grant the Infusionsoft app permission to integrate with your store. Click Confirm to continue.
5. Click Connect to Infusionsoft to sign in to your Infusionsoft account.
6. Select which Infusionsoft product you'd like the app to access. Click Allow to continue.
7. The app will present the following settings:
- Store Code — if you're using multiple stores, this is used to identify which BigCommerce store an order originated from
- Product/Coupon/Customer Group Tag Category — tags can be automatically created and assigned to a contact when an order is transferred to Infusionsoft
- Enable Sync — this setting can be used to enable or disable the Infusionsoft sync
8. Once the above settings have been configured, click Apply to complete setup.