How do I show a full list of brands in my store? (Blueprint)
These instructions apply to our free, legacy Blueprint themes that have not been customized. The BigCommerce Support Team may not be able assist with issues that occur after applying them to a previously customized theme. As always, we recommend backing up your current theme customizations before making any changes.
1. In the BigCommerce control panel, go to Storefront Design › Themes, then click Edit HTML/CSS.
2. In the list of Files used by this template in the top-left of the HTML editor, click on Footer.html. If your brands page is listed somewhere other than the footer of your store, try a different panel from this list. As long as the brands appear on your homepage, it will be located in one of these panels.
3. In the HTML code to the right, locate the panel %%Panel.SideShopByBrand%%. The location varies depending on the template.
4. Change the panel to %%Panel.SideShopByBrandFull%%. You are just adding the word Full to the end.
5. Click Save in the upper left corner. Your changes should now be reflected on your store.
To revert the changes, just remove the word Full from the end of %%Panel.SideShopByBrandFull%%.