How do I show a full list of brands in my store? (Blueprint)
In many legacy Blueprint themes, a limited list of brands will appear in the footer. It will only display the brands applied to the most products in your store. Underneath the short list will be a link that brings shoppers to the brands page of your store which will display a full list of brands.
To display a the full list within the footer, follow the steps outlined below.
1. In the BigCommerce control panel, go to Storefront Design › My Themes, then click Edit HTML/CSS.
2. In the list of Files used by this template in the top-left of the HTML editor, click on Footer.html. If your brands page is listed somewhere other than the footer of your store, try a different panel from this list. As long as the brands appear on your homepage, it will be located in one of these panels.
3. In the HTML code to the right, locate the panel %%Panel.SideShopByBrand%%. The location varies depending on the template. In some templates it's called %%Panel.BrandList%%.
4. Change the panel to %%Panel.SideShopByBrandFull%%. You are just adding the word Full to the end or replacing %%Panel.BrandList%%.
5. Click Save in the upper left corner. Your changes should now be reflected on your store.
To revert the changes, just remove the word Full from the end of %%Panel.SideShopByBrandFull%%.
Don't feel comfortable adjusting your design or want to work with an expert? Check out our BigCommerce Partner Directory or post your request in the Ask a Design Partner Group for assistance. Due to our Design Policy, our Techincal Support is unable to edit code or make design changes.