Using IntenseDebate for Reviews and Comments (Blueprint)
Blueprint themes: Only Blueprint themes feature built-in support for IntenseDebate. It may be possible to implement IntenseDebate into a Stencil theme, but it's not natively supported. Try the Ask a Design Partner group in the Community if you need help.
1. Go to Advanced Settings › Comments.
2. Select IntenseDebate from the Choose a Comment System list and Save.
3. Click the Intense Debate tab at the top of the screen.
4. Sign up for an IntenseDebate account at http://intensedebate.com.
5. After verifying your account, click Continue with your installation.
6. Copy your website's address and paste it into the Blog or Website URL field, and click Next
7. Select Generic Install.
9. Select which content and/or pages you would like it enabled for then Save.