Enabling Disqus for Product Reviews
This article assumes that you already have a Disqus account. If you don't, create one now.
Getting the Disqus Code
1. Log in to Disqus.
2. Click on the arrow beside your user in the top right, and choose My Home from the drop-down.
3. Click on the arrow beside your username in the top right, and choose Add Disqus to site.
4. Fill out your store's name, Disqus URL, and the category. Click Finish registration.
5. Under Choose your platform, select Universal Code.
6. Copy the code from the first box.
Adding the Disqus code into BigCommerce
1. In your BigCommerce control panel, go to Settings › Advanced Settings › Comments.
2. Select Disqus Comments, then Save.
3. Click the Disqus Comments tab that appears.
4. Select which types of page you want to enable Disqus comments for, and which individual web pages.
5. Paste your code from Disqus in the Disqus Code box.
6. Click Save. Your customers may now use Disqus on your store.