Adding a Google Map to a Web Page
Displaying a Google Map of your store's physical location is a convenient way for site visitors to readily locate your store. Users can not only see your store's location but get directions and other benefits that Google Maps provides. Putting a Google Map on your store requires pasting code into a webpage.
1. Pull up your business's address in Google Maps.
2. Click the Menu icon in the upper left of the screen, then click Share or embed map.
3. Click Embed map. Choose a size from the drop-down, then copy the <iframe> code.
5. Scroll down to Page Content, and click the HTML button in the WYSIWYG Editor.
6. Paste the code you copied from Step 3 into the source of the page.
7. Click Update, then Save & Exit.