Adding a Google Map to a Web Page
If you have a brick and mortar location for your store, it's nice to have its address pulled up via Google Maps. These instructions will walk you through how to put a map on a web page in your BigCommerce store.
1. Pull up your business's address in Google Maps.
2. Click the Menu icon in the upper left of the screen, then click Share or embed map.
3. Click Embed map. Choose a size from the drop-down, then copy the <iframe> code.
4. In your BigCommerce control panel, go to Storefront Content › Web Pages. Create a web page, or edit an existing one.
5. Scroll down to Page Content, and click the HTML button in the WYSIWYG editor.
6. Paste the code you copied from Step 3 into the source of the page.
7. Click Update, then Save & Exit.
If you are not familiar with HTML, we recommend pasting the code before or after any existing code in the HTML Source Editor.