Adding Zendesk Chat to Your Store
Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim) is a live chat service that you can integrate with your BigCommerce store. It uses an embedded widget on your webpage that you control from your Zendesk Chat Dashboard. Visit zendesk.com/chat for more information on their product and sign up for an account. These instructions will walk you through the setup process for getting the widget onto your site.
Locating the Zendesk Chat Code
Log in to your Zendesk Chat dashboard. Go to Settings › Widget in the left-hand navigation panel. You will see a text box with your code. Clicking the code will automatically copy it to your clipboard.
If you want to change the appearance of the chatbox or limit countries chat is available in, use the Appearance, Settings, and Widget Security buttons along the top of the page. You will want to do this before copying the code.
Adding the Code to BigCommerce
1. Go to Advanced Settings › Live Chat.
2. Check the box next to Other Third Party Live Chat Service, then click Save.
3. Click on the Other Third Party Live Chat Service tab at the top of the page.
4. Paste the Zendesk Chat widget code into the box labeled Live Chat Code.
5. Change Chat Box Location to your desired location and Save your changes.