Using LivePerson Live Chat
LivePerson LiveEngage is an integration that allows your shoppers to open a chat window on your store to talk to a support person. You can follow the steps below to add LivePerson live chat to your store.
If you don't have a LivePerson account, please create one before starting the steps below.
Finding Your LiveEngage Tag
1. Log into your LivePerson account.
2. Click the arrow beside your username in the top right corner, and select LiveEngage Tag.
3. Click Select and copy the code.
Installing LivePerson LiveEngage
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Scripts tab.
2. Paste your LiveEngage tag in the Footer box. Follow the instructions in Finding Your LiveEngage Tag to get your chat code. If you have any other scripts, be sure to paste your code above or below any existing scripts.
3. Save your changes. By default, the chat button/window will display on the right edge of your store.
1. Go to Advanced Settings › Live Chat.
2. Select LivePerson, then Save.
3. Select the LivePerson tab.
4. Select I have an existing LivePerson account that I'd like to use. Follow the instructions in Finding Your LiveEngage Tag to get your chat code.
5. Enter your LiveEngage Tag into the Button Tag Code box.
6. Save your changes. Your LivePerson chat will now be up and running. By default, it will appear on the right side of your storefront.
Now that you've connected LivePerson live chat, check out their support guides on using LiveChat and recommended best practices.