How Do I Display The SecureNet Logo On My Store? (Blueprint)
These instructions apply to our free, legacy Blueprint themes that have not been customized. The BigCommerce Support Team may not be able assist with issues that occur after applying them to a previously customized theme. As always, we recommend backing up your current theme customizations before making any changes.
Don't feel comfortable adjusting your design or want to work with an expert? Check out our BigCommerce approved agencies or our Community. Due to our Design Policy, our Techincal Support is unable to edit code or make design changes.
Uploading the SecureNet Logo
1. Download the image below by right-clicking it and saving it to your computer. If you are using your own image, rename it to securenet.png.
2. In your BigCommerce control panel, go to Storefront Content › Image Manager.
3. Click Upload Images, then Choose File. Select the image from your computer, then click Upload.
Adding the image to the footer
1. Go to Store Setup › Design, then click the Edit HTML/CSS button.
2. In the list of Files used by this template, locate and click on footer.html.
3. Insert the following code anywhere in the footer. The footer will look different depending on your template, and may not be identical to the image below.
4. Save your changes. From the control panel, click the View Store icon in the upper right side of the screen. If the logo is not in your preferred location, you can move the code above, save, and preview it is in the correct location.
Unfortunately there is no single line we can recommend that will work on all BigCommerce themes. If you have a good idea of where you want it, try checking or posting to our Community Themes & Design Section for recommendations specific to your theme.