Exporting Orders by Date Range
To export orders from within a certain date range, you will search your orders for that date range then export the results.
1. Go to Orders › Search.
2. Scroll down to the Search by Date section.
3. If your date range is available in the drop-down, select it. Otherwise, choose Custom Period and set your date range.
The drop-down includes these options:
- Last 24 Hours
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- This Month
- This Year
4. Date type should be set to Order Date. If there are any other search criteria, select them now.
5. Click Search. Your results will be shown on the following page.
6. Click Export All. All of the orders in the search result will be exported, not just the first page.
7. Under Template, select Default (unless you have a preferred custom export template).
8. Click Continue, then Export my orders to a CSV file. When your CSV file is ready, select Download my Orders file.