Exporting Ecommerce Analytics Reports
You may find it useful to export your Ecommerce Analytics data to a spreadsheet to transfer the data to an accounting or customer management application. The data tables in the following reports can be exported to a CSV file:
Exporting Your Report
1. Select the date range for the data table you want to export.
2. Click the Download CSV button in the top right of your data table.
3. You will see a message that the export is getting generated.
4. The notification icon will update when the report is ready for download.
5. Click the notification icon once it indicates that your report is ready. Then click on the green download file, and you will be prompted to save the CSV to your computer.