Connecting QuickBooks Payments
This article guides you through linking the QuickBooks Payments payment gateway to your BigCommerce store. If you are using QuickBooks Merchant Services, which has been deprecated, you'll need to upgrade to process refunds or configure manually captured transactions.
If you do not currently have a QuickBooks Merchant account, you can sign up for one within your BigCommerce store and start processing payments. If you already have an account, you can instantly connect to it.
Account note! Your QuickBooks Merchant account can only connect to a single store. Multiple payments accounts are required for multiple stores.
Setting up QuickBooks Payments
1. Go to Store Setup › Payments.
2. Click the plus (+) icon next to Other Online Payment Methods.
3. Locate QuickBooks Payments and click Set up beside it.
4. You will be brought to the QuickBooks Payments Settings tab. Click Connect to QuickBooks to set up or log into your existing QuickBooks account. This will open a pop-up window and navigate you to Intuit's login page.
Signing up for QuickBooks Payments
1. If you already have an account, enter your QuickBooks username and password to sign in. If you don't have an account, click Sign up now.
2. Fill out the QuickBooks form with the details required to create your account.
3. Click Create Account when done.
4. You will be asked to authorize BigCommerce to access your data and process payments on your behalf. Select which QuickBooks company you want to associate with your BigCommerce store. Once your BigCommerce store has been authorized to access your QuickBooks company data, you will be informed that BigCommerce and QuickBooks are connected.
When you are finished, you will be redirected back to your BigCommerce control panel.