BigCommerce Analytics | Abandoned Cart Recovery Report
What We'll Cover
For store owners with the Abandoned Cart Saver feature enabled, the Abandoned Cart Recovery report will show you the details of successful recoveries. You will see the number of Abandoned Carts, the number of Abandoned Carts that have been converted, and the total value of the sales that has been saved by the Abandoned Cart Saver.
The Abandoned Cart Recovery Report can be viewed under Analytics › Abandoned Cart Recovery.
Abandoned Cart Recovery Graph
The Recovery graph shows you a visual representation of the number of abandoned carts (in orange) versus the number of abandoned carts that were recovered (in blue) with the Abandoned Cart Saver. (On average, the Abandoned Cart Saver can recover 15% of lost orders.)
Summary of Abandoned Carts and Revenue
Beneath the graph, you'll see a report of the number of abandoned carts and how much lost revenue they represented. Beside that is a summary of the number of recovered carts (with a percentage), and how much of that lost revenue you were able to regain.
Details of the recovered orders are listed, including the customer and the total amount recovered. To view the entire order, click Action › View Order.
Note: At this time there is not a way to view unrecovered abandoned order details.
Take Action with Data — The information provided in the Abandoned Cart Recovered Report can help provide more context to the following questions from our Abandoned Cart Report including:
- Which products generate the most/least abandoned cart revenue?
- Which products have the highest/lowest abandoned cart rate?
You can also begin to evaluate testing tactics like:
- Experimenting with different coupons in one or all emails. (If you include different coupon codes in each email you can begin to evaluate which email performs the best.)
- Adjusting the tone of voice in each of your emails.
- Reworking your email subject lines, copy and layout.
- Eliminating or adding additional emails. (More often than not, high-priced products take more email reminders in order to convert).
- Using BigCommerce Analytics
- Benefits of BigCommerce Analytics
- BigCommerce Analytics | Store Overview Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Real Time Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Merchandising Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Marketing Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Orders Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Customers Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Purchase Funnel Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Abandoned Cart Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | In-Store Search Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Sales Tax Report
- BigCommerce Analytics | Insights Report