Resources for BigCommerce for WordPress
Whether you're a merchant or developer, the resources below can help you install, set up, and customize the BigCommerce for WordPress plugin.
Our Knowledge Base articles are intended for merchants or anyone interested in the basics of installing and setting up the BigCommerce for WordPress plugin.
- Using BigCommerce for WordPress — This uses doc contains an overview of BigCommerce for WordPress' features, a walkthrough for installation and adding products, and a comprehensive list of plugin settings.
- Upgrading the BigCommerce for WordPress Plugin — This is a short article for users of the BigCommerce for WordPress beta who need to upgrade the plugin.
Our Developer Documentation (Dev Docs) are intended for developers who are interested in developing on or for the BigCommerce for WordPress plugin.
- BigCommerce for WordPress — This area contains everything a developer needs to know for installing the plugin, changing the settings, and extending the plugin.
- Customization Guide — A guide to styling BigCommerce for WordPress elements in your WordPress theme and extending the plugin.
- Code Reference — Created by our partner Modern Tribe, the code reference lets you do a deep dive into the BigCommerce for WordPress codebase for detailed entries on available hooks, functions, classes, and methods.
If you have a feature request, you can submit it through our Ideas page in the Community. You can also search existing ideas and vote for the ones you want to see.
Support and Troubleshooting
If you have questions or need assistance with installing or setting up the plugin, please contact our Support team by calling, starting an online chat, or creating a case in our Help Center.