Adding Customer Email Addresses to the Invoice Email
These instructions apply to template files that have not been customized. The BigCommerce Support Team may not be able assist with issues that occur after applying them to a previously customized template file. As always, we recommend backing up your current customizations before making any changes.
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click More › Emails.
2. Click Action › Edit to the right of invoice_email.html.
3. Click the Edit HTML Source button on the second row of WYSIWYG Editor buttons.
4. Delete the following code:
5. Copy and paste the following code in its place:
<div style="%%GLOBAL_HideShippingEmail%%">%%LNG_Email%%: %%GLOBAL_ShippingEmail%%</div> <h3 style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 18px;">%%LNG_BillingAddress%%</h3> <div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px;">%%GLOBAL_BillingAddress%%</div> <div style="%%GLOBAL_HideBillingEmail%%">%%LNG_Email%%: %%GLOBAL_BillingEmail%%</div>
6. Click Update.
7. Save your changes.