Adding Customer Email Addresses to the Invoice Email
These instructions apply to email themes that have not been customized. As always, we recommend backing up your current theme customizations before making any changes.
By default, the customers email address in not included in the body of the invoice email. The steps below will walk through how to add the customer's email address into the body of the invoice email.
1. Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click More › Emails.
2. Click Action › Edit to the right of invoice_email.html.
3. Click the Edit HTML Source button on the second row of WYSIWYG Editor buttons.
4. Delete the following code:
5. Copy and paste the following code in its place:
<div style="%%GLOBAL_HideShippingEmail%%">%%LNG_Email%%: %%GLOBAL_ShippingEmail%%</div> <h3 style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 18px;">%%LNG_BillingAddress%%</h3> <div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px;">%%GLOBAL_BillingAddress%%</div> <div style="%%GLOBAL_HideBillingEmail%%">%%LNG_Email%%: %%GLOBAL_BillingEmail%%</div>
6. Click Update.
7. Save your changes.