Guide to BigCommerce Analytics
Abandoned Cart Recovery Report | Guide to BigCommerce Analytics
The Abandoned Cart Recovery report will show you the details of successful abandoned cart email recoveries. You will see the number of Abandoned Carts, the number of Abandoned Carts that have been converted, and the total value of the sales that has been saved by the Abandoned Cart Saver.
The Recovery graph shows you a visual representation of the number of abandoned carts (in orange) versus the number of abandoned carts that were recovered with the Abandoned Cart Saver within the selected date range.
Below the Abandoned Cart Recovery graph you will show you, the number of abandoned carts, the total revenue of abandoned carts, how many carts were recovered, the percentage of carts saved and the total revenue recovered.
This table aggregates recovered abandoned cart data by order and customer and includes key metrics such as; order ID, customer, date, and total revenue. You may also drill down by selecting the customer’s name in order to see their shopping history or section Action › View Order to view the details of the specific order that was recovered.
Take Action with Data — Although many of the actionable advice included in the Abandoned Cart Report section of this guide can be leveraged to take action with your data, the information provided in the Abandoned Cart Recovered Report can be used differently.
Not only can this report help provide more context to the following questions from our Abandoned Cart Report including:
- Which products generate the most abandoned cart revenue?
- Which products have the highest abandoned cart rate?
- Which products generate the least abandoned cart revenue?
- Which products have the lowest abandoned cart rate?
You can also begin to evaluate testing tactics like:
- Experimenting with different coupon in one or all emails. (If you include different coupon codes in each email you can begin to evaluate which email performance the best.)
- Adjusting the cadence of each of your email sends.
- Reworking your email subject lines, copy and layout.
- Eliminating or adding additional emails. (More often than not, high-priced products take more email reminders in order to convert).
Boosting Your Abandoned Cart Recovery Rate
Our Guide to Abandoned Cart Saver can help you improve your email copy, email send cadence and determine whether or not a coupon could help boost your overall recovery rate.
- Want to learn more about BigCommerce Analytics including information on each report, supported currencies and which order status are factored in? See Using BigCommerce Analytics.
- Want to find out how to export specific Analytics reports? See Exporting Analytics Reports.
- Follow our BigCommerce Blog to learn more about industry best practices and recent trends that can help you grow your online business.
- Need advice? Connect with our Community of expert store owners and BigCommerce staff regarding this subject.